Thursday, June 9, 2022

Introduction

Antique Bandit Interactive Written Log Server - Created June 1st, 1978 


Log 1 - June 9, 2022


Employee Name: Anonymous Employee #515223

Favorite Color: Orange

Favorite Song: Deluka - Cascade

(Note that any real life elements are not relevant to anything that is said or done at this company, but rather the tastes of employees.)


Hello.


If you are reading this right now, then you must be very confused. You might be wondering, "who are you?" Well, I can't give you a name for reasons, but just know that I am an ex-employee of Antique Bandit Interactive. I left under somewhat-hostile terms while Mr. Error was in charge, but it appears that admina is doing well as the new CEO, for the most part. 

You now might be wondering what this is. The thing is, I managed to access some old servers inside the company computer terminals that were once used for creating logs and whatnot. Due to the nature of this kind of program, we all share one account, but that's alright. I have little reason to believe that admina will try to take down these logs.

The goal of this "blog" is to detail my experiences, and to share things that admina might not be even aware are hiding inside her extensive databanks. I also want to try and make it clear what all happened, exactly. There's currently some logs that admina is trying to get uploaded to one of the company YouTube channels, but they're taking a while to process. As such, some of the things I say here may make information learned from those somewhat redundant, but I'll try my best to not explain too much of the content featured in the logs. 

In the meanwhile, welcome to this new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABI Needs to Check This Out

Antique Bandit Interactive Written Log Server - Created June 1st, 1978  Log 6 - March 25th, 2023 Employee Name: Anonymous Employee #515223 F...